I’ve always loved cooking and, above all, testing out exciting new recipes.
When I came across this amazing recipe, I immediately knew I had to try it.
This bacon-wrapped pineapple is the ideal combination of sweet and savory and a perfect summer snack.
It’s delicious, easy and fun to make, and above all, you’ll impress the guests, since many of them probably not have tasted it before.
For me, nothing represents summer more than a nice barbecue together with friends and family.
Is there anything better than barbecuing this time of the year when it’s hot outside?
I love to fire up the grill with both family and friends. Those times, it is extra fun to serve something unexpected. But first and foremost, something really tasty!
These small-sized bacon-wrapped pineapple bites are perfect as appetizers for backyard barbecues or parties.
What you need:
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon, halved
- 1 pineapple, cut into 24 (1 ½-inch) cubes
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wrap the individual bacon halves around each cube of pineapple and lay onto the baking sheet, seam side down.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk the maple syrup and mustard together, until well combined.
- Brush each bacon-wrapped pineapple cube with the maple mustard, then spear each cube with a toothpick.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then remove it from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
This looks too good not to pay forward for everyone to see. I will definitely try this next time I’m hosting a barbecue party![Source]