Advertisements

Thinking about enjoying something from a delicious sushi restaurant for lunch? Well, maybe you should reconsider.

One Chinese man went to the wrong sushi restaurant on the wrong day, because what happened after one of his meals is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. He ordered some sashimi, and apparently, the restaurant didn’t think to make sure there wasn’t any tapeworm larvae in the raw fish. The x-ray you see below is the result of their questionable sushi:

After eating sashimi, this man went to his doctor complaining of an aching stomach and itching skin.

After being sent to the hospital, it was discovered that he had a parasitic infection…

…which he got from eating too much of the raw Japanese delicacy.

The man was okay, but it’s probably safe to say that he’ll be sticking to the chicken teriyaki next time he heads to a Japanese restaurant.

(via Reddit,viralnova)

Typically, tapeworm infections occur after ingesting the larvae of diphyllobothrium. You don’t have to eat raw fish, either. Marinated and smoked fish can also transmit the worm. The Chinese man nearly died from this parasitic infection, but luckily received treatment at Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital in Guangdong Province, in eastern China, in time.

Advertisements
You May Also Like

Audience Laughs Timid 53-Year-Old Farm Lady She Starts To Sing

Jacqueline Faye‘s audition has garnered millions of views and shares on the Internet.…

She Used Bricks And TRASH CANS To Make THIS For Her Front Yard, And It’s SO CUTE!

She bought SIX trash cans in two different sizes and put them…

Young Girl Has No Idea Deployed Mother Will Show Up To Her School Concert

Christmas is the time everyone should spend with their family. Unfortunately, there…

9-year-old stuns millions of viewrs by performing “most difficult” song known worldwide

At a very young age, Amira Willighagen became a prodigy. With her…